Tejashwi Yadav’s response to BJP on RJD’s promise to poll 10 jobs in Lakh

0
13

Tejashwi Yadav reiterated his promise of 10 lakh jobs and better health infrastructure.

Rashtriya Janata Dal leader Tejashwi Yadav, who made unemployment in Bihar a major issue in the poll, today released the party’s poll manifesto reiterating its pledge of 10 lakh jobs and better health infrastructure.

He also criticized the Bharatiya Janata Party for trying to “deceive people”.

“Our promise of 10 lakh government jobs is genuine. We could have also made false promises of 50 lakh jobs like the BJP government and the dual engine government,” Yadav said of the poll pledge. BJP of 19 lakh jobs in Bihar.

The pledge was made in the BJP poll manifesto a day after Deputy Chief Minister Sushil Kumar Modi asked how the Grand Alliance chief ministerial candidate plans to fund 10 lakh jobs from Bihar’s budget.

“The government of Bihar can easily provide 4 lakh jobs … The state has a budget of Rs 2.13 lakh crore of which only 60% has been spent. Nitish Kumar was not able to spend the remaining 40%, or Rs 80,000 crore, ”said the leader of the opposition.

“We want to improve Bihar. For this we have to compete with the national average for employment … This is our promise of change. It is a wish. We will make it a reality. I repeat, Nitish Kumar does can’t to manage Bihar. He’s tired, ”said Yadav, who has targeted BJP-backed chief minister Nitish Kumar on issues of unemployment, pandemic mismanagement and indifference to migrants .

Mr Yadav’s promise of 10 lakh government jobs – which won him the most cheers at his rallies of hundreds – was ridiculed by the BJP and triple chief minister Nitish Kumar who took a hit to ask if Mr. Yadav would get the money from the “prison” – a reference to the jailed RJD leader and his father Lalu Prasad Yadav – to fund these jobs.

Bihar is voting for a new three-phase government from October 28, with results expected on November 10.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here