CA Day is celebrated on July 1 of each year to commemorate the discovery of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) by the Indian Parliament in 1949. ICAI is the national body for professional accounting from India and also the second largest accounting organization in the world.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) was established that day in 1949 under an act passed by Parliament. Each year, the day of the creation of the ICAI, the CA Day is celebrated in honor of the chartered accountant.
ICAI is the only licensing and regulatory body for the financial audit and accounting profession in India, and its recommendations are followed by everyone – from the National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA) to businesses and organizations accountants.
CA National Holiday 2020: wish you could share with your chartered accountant friends
Here are some wishes and messages to share with your friends:
- Chartered accountants are those who create savings, create finances to rely on, create growth opportunities ….. Best wishes on CA day to CA day.
- contribute to strengthening the economy of your country ….. Happy CA 20202 !!!
- It is accessible to enter the CA profession, but it is extremely difficult to pass the exams and to qualify as a CA …. Best wishes on the day of CA 2020 to all Chartered Accountants.
- A very very happy CA Day 2020 to all CA Fraternity members and aspirants.
- It’s really an honor to be CA because you are kind
- On the occasion of CA Day 2020, I send my best wishes to the chartered accountants who work hard and who inspire every penny.
- Finances, figures, money …. It is not so easy for a normal person but for CA, it is butter and bread … Good day CA in CA.
- Nothing good comes easily and from life and therefore it is not easy to become a CA ….. Best wishes on the day of CA to all those who have successfully become chartered accountants.