• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated version of Bizza's tmod aplication
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:446016061
Steam Name: Bizza7901
Roleplay Name:Bizza
Discord Name: bizza790#7903

Age (must be 14+): im 13 

sTime on Server (over 2 Days required): I have 6 days and 5 hours on the server

Why do you want to be staff on the Galactic Gaming SWRP server? (150 words or less): During my time on Galactic Gaming ive been active and running a regiment and whilst on the server I took notice of a good number of minges, fail rpers and rdmers online that have gone unchecked. Due to the staff team being quite busy managing other situations, these players tend to get away with nearly everything. I would like to be staff, so I may handle these particular baddies when nobody else can respond. Not only that, I like to think that I know what’s wrong from right, but at the end, it’s up to the higher staff to decide on my actions upon the server. And plus im very active on the server and most of the time some of the staff member cant get on because they have stuff they have to do and I will try my best if I make it in to be a good staff member.

Previous infractions -bans-warns-kicks: I have two for leaving to avoid punishment but ive gotten better and don't do that stuff anymore

Do you have any experience with staffing servers?: NO but ive whatched many staff do what they do in sits and I know what im doing.

What is ulx and do you have experience with it?:ULX offers server admins an AMXX-style support. It allows multiple admins with different access levels on the same server. It features commands from basic kick, ban, and slay to fancier commands such as blind, freeze, voting, and more.

PART A - General knowledge (Explain what the subject is and give a scenario as an example!)

RDM: RDM is when a player kills another team mate for no reason.

Propblock: Propblock is when a player gets a prop and blocks of every entry so no one can get in

FailRP: FailRP . FearRP is the event where your character is in fear of their life and would not commit any actions that would go against that fear

Metagaming: Metagaming is when you use OOC when you are in RP situation and you need to tell the hole army about something or when some one is on the other side of a wall and you talk to them and see them.

Minging: Minging is when you don't listen to you CO or just do the stuff you're not ment to be doing or annoying players off in the game

NLR: NLR is when you get killed and you go back to the same place immediately.

L2AP: when a person leaves the server to avoid punishment or just changed there name as well to avoid punishment

done//

Part B scenarios
(Answer with what you would do)

(a)Player X kills player Y and the logs confirm it but player X says he definitely did not kill him, when you explain that the logs say he did kill him, player X leaves what do you do?: I would get hes steam ID and ban him for leaving the game whilst in a sit and ling to staff.

(b)A player calls an admin sit asking for someone to Perma-Prop their building, But as T-mod you don't have access. How do you deal with this situation?: I would see if the building he has done is any good for the server and if it is call a higher up but if it dose not benefit the server I would tell him to delete it.

©While roleplaying you see someone being extremely annoying in one way or another and some users complain about them to you. You look into the !Rules and see he isn't actually breaking any rules. When you call him to a sit he starts saying things that definitely annoy you, but still doesn't swear or badmouth you. He is extremely toxic and makes you repeat everything, claiming his headset is broken. What do you do?: I would just keep calm because he is not breaking any rules and just try and tell him to just stop because you are annoying some of the people o the server.
DENIED

Reasons;
1) Not old enough
2) Your ULX description is copy pasted from the ULX Readme file. This does not show adequate knowledge of it and does not look good for you.